Re: libxklavier not found?

Hi,

> Latest Garnome seems to have issues getting the required version of
> libxklavier.
>
> Apparently, it needs 0.97, but according to the project website, onoly
> 0.96 and 1.00 exist...

I have build it yesterday and today. (both 2.5.91 and 2.5.92)

See:

[vix hudson /usr/local/garnome-2.5.91/desktop/libxklavier]$ grep MASTER_SITES
Makefile
MASTER_SITES = http://dl.sourceforge.net/gswitchit/

and

[vix hudson /usr/local/garnome-2.5.91/desktop/libxklavier]$ grep GARVERSION
Makefile
GARVERSION = 0.97

So it should be downladed from sourceforge.

But: couple of minutes ago I have downloaded some other packages, which should
come from sf.net, but it's down or something. Perhaps Garnome tried to
download it from sf and when unsuccessful, then from gnome sources.

Try to make the package a few times or wait a while. Might be sf problem too
:(

regards,
VIX
--

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.