RE: .desktop files in Garnome 0.30.1

Hello Peter,

> Now it does. Another, perhaps stupid question. Is there anyway to have
> Nautilus reuse the windows? When i open the Computer icon and the
> filesystem
> i get a new window, that's the same behaviour as Windows NT4! I want it
> use the open window, not open a new window.

You may want to use middle-button to open directory in the same window.

Or you can use the Browser from panel (an icon), which works as the "old"
nautilus has worked.

Try to search the archives about week-two weeks ago, this was already
discussed before.

regards,
VIX
--

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.