Re: Build error on vte... (gentoo temp fix)

All,
   For those of you with this problem and gentoo I came up with a
temporary fix for the problem.  I realized that gentoo already had the
same version of vte installed as the garnome kit.  So I just moved the
vte directory from desktop/ to broken/ and removed the desktop/vte
dependency from gnome-terminal/Makefile.  Restarted the build and
everything went fine. Your mileage may vary but it worked for me....

--
richard ferguson