Re: The Garnome Home Page

<quote who="Paul Miller">

> Sorry for the long email - thanks for listening :)

Heh, thank you! I've been thinking about turning the GARNOME page into a
fairly tight wiki (not random mess), rather like freedesktop.org, so that
anyone could contribute to the documentation.

Thoughts?

  "Ever since GNOME development began, I have urged people to aim to make
   it as good as the Macintosh.  To try to be like Windows is to try for
                      second-best." - Richard Stallman