garnome post-install

Hi!

My name is Borje and I just installed garnome on my Slackware current.
Have p2, 450MHz, 192 RAM. I'm just wondering about it - desktop and
office - already surpassing 3 GB of hard disk space.

My question is: Is it okay to remove the garnome-0.30-1 dir after
install. It is some kind of work directory as I understand and contain
all the downloaded tarballs.

I have been installing and reinstalling now for two days - this is my
third one, and I do not want to do something stupid.

Regards,

Borje
borje4 chello se