Re: gnome-terminal SHIFT-Up line scrolling

On Sat, 2004-03-06 at 01:57, Sunil wrote:
> c'mon people, this is the only hardcore gnome
> list...somebody has to know this...

You might want to check on IRC (irc.gimp.net) in the #gnome channel or
e-mail the gnome-terminal maintainer.  This may not be possible with the
current codebase.  My guess is if you figure out how shift-PgUp works
you can figure out how to implement shift-up.

In any event I doubt garnome is the right list to ask.  The usability
list might be a good place to ask also but then again, while they might
be able to tell you if shift-up is a good usability enhancement or not
they might not have anyone who is intimate on how gnome-terminal works.

--
J5