Re: UNStable GARNOME via arch more updates

<quote who="Stef van der Made">

> I've found another small issue while compiling gnome-pilot. During the
> compile gnome-pilot needs pilot-link. I've attached the checksum and
> Makefile for pilot-link as an attachment.

pilot-link should be available in any sane distribution, is not a part of
GNOME, and is easily buildable outside GARNOME - not even worth adding to
bootstrap. :-)

      "Love never misses the chance to put the boot in." - Kelly, SLOU