Re: UN-Stable GARNOME via arch

Hi Jeff,

Here are a few non ftp.gnome.org updates :-)

fribidi has been updated to 0.10.4 and the dependency for abiword should be moved from misc to office as fribidi has moved locations. abiword has been updated to 2.1.3 (they are very active :-)) it still doesn't compile fully but a few problems during the compile have been solved. I've filed a new bug report for the current problem.

Best regards,

Stef

p.s. I won't send any updates that are on gnome ftp anymore.

Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="Stef van der Made">

2 more packages that have recieved updates

Thanks, no need for updates that are on ftp.gnome.org though. :-)

Will do the off-f.g.o updates in the next few days (there were a few mails
pointing these out).