Re: compile problem

Hi,

> I did not build the platform programs first. I didn't know that i was supposed
> to.  i followed the info on the garnome page and all it said to do is to cd
> into desktop and then do a 'make paranoid-install'.

What prefix did you use in gar.conf.mk? (i.e. Where is garnome installed
to?)

> > >/bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link cc
> > > -I/home/garnomeuser/garnome/include/glib-2.0
> > > -I/home/garnomeuser/garnome/lib/glib-2.0/include

according to these messages, you are building to
/home/garnomeuser/garnome, so in this prefix you should be able to find
GTK libraries.

How did you log on into Garnome environment? Did you use session script
(garnome-session) as proposed in README?

Regards,
VIX
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.