Re: GAR-2.7.4-test - problem with Mime types?

Hi Rodd,

I have the same problem on the old install. I was planning to file a bug for it. If more people can see if they have a problem it certainly makes sense to file a bug report ?

Cheers,

Stef

Rodd Clarkson wrote:

Oaky, I've upgraded to gnome-vfs-2.7.5 and everything if working much
better with one exception.

While the right icons are showing for files, when I right click them
they still don't have any associations.

What am I missing?

Rodd