Re: GAR-2.7.4-test - problem finding ximian-artwork

<quote who="Rodd Clarkson">

> The file for ximian-artwork doesn't seem to exist on the Internet (at
> least google can't find it, and nor can garnome)

Ahr, it was removed from ftp.ximian.com due to some... interesting content
in it. I'll have to choose another src.rpm to build from. There should be a
few versions on ftp.ximian.com unless they've killed them all. I can put a
modified version up on the garnome site or something otherwise.

linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

     "Everyone's a little queer, why can't she be a little straight?" -
                           Weezer, Pink Triangle