Re: GAR-2.7.4-test - problem compiling gnome-vfs

Hi Jeff,

First of all thanks for the new release :-)))

Secondly Thanks for the fix on gnome-vfs, I was just starting an investigation on this problem myself. I'm compiling away like crazy to get this baby up and running before sundown ;-)

Cheers,

Stef

Jeff Waugh wrote:

<quote who="Rodd Clarkson">

First compile problem has appeared in gnome-vfs as follows:

Ahr, one missing howl patch. :-)

in $prefix/lib/pkgconfig/howl.pc, remove the version number from the cflags
line. Then make clean in gnome-vfs, and continue.

Thanks, I'll fix this up now.