[bluefisch] error in some install script

Hi,
When I install bluefish from garnome, compilation finishes correctly, but the program tries to install bluefish.desktop in /usr/share/gnome/apps instead of in /usr/local/garnome/gnome/apps, which is my garnome directory. I guess the problem is in a Makefile from bluefish, but I do not know how to fix this. Hopefully, somebody on the list does.

Bye,

Martijn Brouwer

if [ -d /usr/share/gnome/apps/ ] ; then \
/usr/bin/install -c -d -m 755 /usr/share/gnome/apps//Applications ;\ /usr/bin/install -c -m 644 bluefish.desktop /usr/share/gnome/apps//Applications ;\
fi
/usr/bin/install: cannot change permissions of `/usr/share/gnome/apps//Applications': Operation not permitted /usr/bin/install: cannot create regular file `/usr/share/gnome/apps//Applications/bluefish.desktop': Permission denied