*gasp* New 'stable' GARNOME Patchset available

To quote Jeff:

Stable GARNOME With GNOME D&DP 2.4.1 and El Prototypo love!

After two weeks of 'revert, patch, backport, compile, curse, repeat
(tm)' -- the first, quasi-official release of 'Stable GARNOME' (aka.
Timmy) is available from my FTP site, both as patches and an all-in-one
tarball.

Just to be clear, this patchset builds STABLE (D&DP 2.4.1 + updates)
GNOME -- although the GAR code is based around the 0.29.1 release so
people can get all the benefits of the build enhancements that Jeff has
introduced recently.

Basically, it's aimed at anyone who:

* wants a stable fallback from GNOME 2.5,
* wants something more 'vanilla' than their vendor supplies,
* needs a safe and easy upgrade path from GNOME 1.x/2.0/2.2,
* has used my previous patchsets and wants something a little more
updated.

Patches: ftp://cipherfunk.org/pub/patches/garnome/0.29.1/
Tarball: ftp://cipherfunk.org/pub/tarballs/

Enjoy,

Paul