mozilla-gtkmozembed

Hello,

Im trying to install gnome with the new Garnome 0.29.1 release and after
a lot of compiling, it gives the following error.  I'm not sure if its
something i need to download and install, but I'm sure you guys do!  The
package doesn't appear on the Garnome website as a required package as
far as i can   I'm compiling and installing on a RedHat 8.0 machine.

Thanks,

Graham

checking for mozilla-gtkmozembed... Package mozilla-gtkmozembed was not
found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `mozilla-gtkmozembed.pc'
No package 'mozilla-gtkmozembed' found

configure: error: Library requirements (mozilla-gtkmozembed) not met;
consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your
libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
gmake[1]: *** [configure-work/main.d/epiphany-1.1.2/configure] Error 1
gmake[1]: Leaving directory `/tmp/garnome-0.29.1/desktop/epiphany'
gmake: *** [paranoid-install] Error 2