Re: compile problem for nautilus-media

Henry Gao ubs com writes:

> I got some compile problem for nautilus media on a Redhat(AS2.1) machine, using gcc2.96
> The garnome version I am using is 0.27.1, the reason I want to use this because I see
> "0.27.1 - Download!
> GNOME 2.4.0 Desktop & Developer Platform! "
> at Garnome download page and I believe its kind of stable version, correct me if I am wrong.

Then, check the archives around September 15th, 2003; this is GCC
2.9?.* compatibility bug, and it has long since been fixed. I may
have posted a patch for this myself, so there you've got some
keywords to look for (don't use Search, but go straight to September
archive; search was broken while back, it might still be, I dunno).

> Visit our website at http://www.ubs.com

How about removing this message?  You're posting to a public list, and
this notice takes up more than half of all your mails.  Or should I
notify you immediately, because I am not "the named addressee"? Must
I delete it before I answer, or should I first answer, then delete it?

Cheers,
Danilo