Re: thanks for all the help

Matt Rose wrote:

On Sat, 10 Jan 2004, Nuju Castle wrote:
Snip
P.S. only thing I am getting an error that says something is wrong with xkb
or xkm something like that and I after I log in as garnome I click log off
the computer freezes and I can do anything any thoughs on that

I'm actually getting the same error (among many others). I haven't been able to find an error message in the logs, so I can't paste it in here, but basically it says that my xkbconfig file is too complex, and because the xkb module in XFree 4.3.0 is buggy, I should simplify my xkbconfig.

I'm having the same issues with XFree. I'm working on installing the latest development snapshot to see if that solves the issue. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers

Stef