Re: WOW! It's... El Prototypo! (New GARNOME format.)

On Sat, 2003-12-27 at 18:34, Jeff Waugh wrote:
Hi everyone,

Finally, a combination of a few days off and some rested headspace have
contributed to me finally getting around to doing the big layout migration
that I've been meaning to do for ages. HERE IT IS! :-)

[snip, snip]

Rock on,

- Jeff

As a devoted (lazy) Solaris user, I suggest the following: Create the variables DIFF_PGM, PATCH_PGM, MD5SUM_PGM, TAR_PGM, FIND_PGM & GREP_PGM somewhere, preferrebly in gar.conf.mk or gar.gnome.mk, so that I don't have to edit gar.lib.mk and buildDocbookCatalog for every new release :-)  The original Solaris stuff doesn't work out quite right on some occasions, the GNU tools do.

"Skål" for Your great work with garnome!

/JJ