New GAR list

Since GAR has been adopted by many different projects, I have set up a
mailing list for GAR talk that is separate from any one particular
use.  I hope to use this to coordinate development among the various
GAR-using projects and provide help to folks who are trying to build
their own GAR trees and don't want to clutter the LNX-BBC or GARNOME
lists.