Re: libbonoboui requires intltoolize

<quote who="Glenn Mason">

> I'm having the same problem that Alexander had a while back[1] -- need
> {GARNOME}/bin/intltoolize, this time for libbonoboui.
>
> I made (maked?) platform/intltool but still don't have the intltoolize
> thingy.

make install in platform/intltool will install it. You'll have to make clean
the platform/libbonoboui garball too.

However, you could also simply remove the post-extract that runs intltool,
because it's not required for that module. The only one it's needed for in
the desktop and platform categories now is gnome-media (and I'll make sure
it gets a release before the next snapshot).

Thanks,

  "Linux continues to have almost as much soul as James Brown." - Forrest
                                 Cook, LWN