Re: several icons not found

Hi Ron,

Had exactly the same problem, and solved it by installing (as stated above) the hicolor-icon theme from freedesktop.org . The installation doesn't really add another theme. The gzip'd file only contains a buch of scripts. I installed it using the same prefix as my garnome installation, and i saw all the icons as well as the throbber in epiphany.

Rolf Deenen