Re: Update to garnome-session script [Was: GARNOME 0.30.0]

On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 00:57, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > GARNOME 0.30.0 has been released, updated to the GNOME 2.5.4 tarballs, along
> > with all sorts of other stuff as usual.

Great - I'm back in 2.5.x land - thanks Jeff ...

> Oops, forgot to say... Please use the following changes to the suggested
> garnome-session script, otherwise you will not have icon and mime love:

Despite your recommended changes Jeff, my icons are still looking
distinctly un-loved (Read as "Are all showing as blank page and are in
no-way working").

My garnome script is as follows:

GARNOME=$HOME/garnome-0.30
PATH=$GARNOME/bin:$PATH
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$GARNOME/lib:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
PYTHONPATH=$GARNOME/lib/python2.3/site-packages
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$GARNOME/lib/pkgconfig:/usr/lib/pkgconfig
GDK_USE_XFT=1
XDG_DATA_DIRS=$GARNOME/share

export PATH LD_LIBRARY_PATH PYTHONPATH PKG_CONFIG_PATH GDK_USE_XFT
XDG_DATA_DIRS

exec $GARNOME/bin/gnome-session

XDG_DATA_DIRS is being populated correctly into my running session

What am I missing? Is there something I should be looking for in the
error logs? As far as I can see, shared-mime-info and hicolor-icon-theme
installed just fine.

Thanks
Lee