Re: building on HP-UX

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 14:58:50 -0800
"Cole, Timothy D." <t cole ngc com> wrote:

> Thanks... I've been working on a manual build too, and it looks like the
> first sticking point now is probably going to be libXft, if you're running
> the standard HP X server instead of XFree86.  Anyone know any good
> workarounds for building it without XFree86 present?

just get into bootstrap/ and build (probably not in the right order):
	- render
	- xrender
	- xft

You shoud not have problems with those... I have build gtk with Xhp from 11i recently

matias trutien:~$ what /usr/bin/X11/Xhp
/usr/bin/X11/Xhp:
        Built for: 11.EP9910 on HP-UX Daily, -O +Onolimit
        X Window System, Version 11 R6
        (build date: Tue Nov 25 21:24:52 MST 2003)

/Matias