Re: error building garnome

> /bin/sh ../libtool --mode=link cc -g
[snip]
> grep: /usr/lib/libaudiofile.la: No such file or directory
> /bin/sed: can't read /usr/lib/libaudiofile.la: No such file or directory

Well, you're right, you do have the library.
I can't check it, because I don't have newest Garnome as I try to make
it work on Sol since november; but you should look at the "../libtool"
and find the grep, where it fails. Maybe you'll find something which
gives us some hints.

p.s. no problems were detected in configure phase? No warnings nor
special "checking for libaudio.... no" written?

Regards,
VIX
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.