Garnome patched for Solaris

Hello all,

	me and my friend have managed to successfully patch & build Garnome for
Solaris (SPARC Solaris 9).
	We've started with G(ar)nome 2.4.0, then upgraded the packages to
Gnome's 2.4.1. We have also created many other packages.

	As this journey was painful and suffering, we would like to share the
knowledge and patches for Solaris. Some of the patches could have been
better, but they do work. We are using the build GNOME in pre-production
environment. What would be the best way to do so?

	(Sorry, but putting ALL the patches to their corresponding bugzilla
pages would take too much of my time.)

Regards,
VIX
--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.