2.8.2 and 2.9.2.1 build fail on FC3

Hi All,

    This is my first post to the list. I looked through the archives but could not find what I was looking for so here goes...

I have been trying to build both 2.8.2 and 2.9.2(.1) and they both fail at the same point, when trying to build epiphany. The build/config error I get is:

>>> snip <<<
checking for mozilla-gtkmozembed >= 1.7 mozilla-xpcom >= 1.7... Package mozilla-gtkmozembed was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `mozilla-gtkmozembed.pc'
No package 'mozilla-gtkmozembed' found

configure: error: Library requirements (mozilla-gtkmozembed >= 1.7 mozilla-xpcom >= 1.7) not met; consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.
make[1]: *** [configure-work/main.d/epiphany-1.4.6/configure] Error 1
>>> snip <<<

With 2.9.2.1 the build error is the same, except it is trying to use firefox instead of the mozilla suite.

I am building on a clean Fedora Core 3 install with everything installed on i386(i686 P4). Does anyone have a fix for this? A work around?

Thanks in advance,

Matt