New unstable garnome release

Dear Jeff,

Is there any chance of a new release of garnome-2.7 the current set is missing loads of updates in the gnome core packages and lots of support packages. I will send a seperate email with none gnome updates if you would like this.

The current release is quickly losing it's ability to test new fixes in the gnome software package.

If I could help you in keeping the release up to date feel free to contact me offline as I'm willing to spend some time on keeping the releases up to date.

Thanks for keeping garnome the test platform for gnome releases,

Stef