Re: GARNOME 2.6.2.1

begin  Paul Drain  quotation:
> On Sun, 2004-08-22 at 17:18 -0700, Nick Moffitt wrote:
> > begin  Paul Drain  quotation:
> > > (the 'rock over london' release.)
> > 	Rock on Chicago.
> a fellow fan, at last?? -- I figured there had to be a way to sneak
> some Wesley magic into GNOME at some point :)

	R.I.P. Wesley Willis.

	Point of note: Birdman is the only superhero ever to emerge
victorious in a battle with Wesley.  There is perhaps something to be
learned from his tactics.

--
Arch really is simple to use:                                Nick Moffitt
    tla register-archive http://www.lnx-bbc.org/arch        nick zork net