Re: building Evolution with ssl support in garnome 2.6.2

Hi,

> I'm building Evolution with garnome 2.6.2 in a SuSE 9.1 box. I'm heving
> problems to turn on ssl support. I've included --enable-ssl=yes in the
> configure options but i does not work ...

could you be more specific? Does it configure with/without ssl? Does it
compile? Does it run?

In my environment (Solaris) it was more simple to use Mozilla's NSS
libraries, on Linux openssl and openssl-devel should be enough I
guess...

If the ssl is not picked up by configure, there should be reason
displayed by configure script. Try to go to the Evolution directory and
then

make clean
make configure

This will stop after configuration, so you can look at the configure
results, and scroll upwards.

--
  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.