Re: make checksum in 2.6.2

Hi EJ,

When a download really fails it will stop building otherwise it probably is trying different servers or the main server for example is timing out due to too many users that are trying to download.

I would not worry too much unless the build process stops.

Ernesto Jardim wrote:

I'm downloading the files for posterior building and I noticed that when
a download fails garnome gives an error but it does not stop ... How can
I be sure that I've downloaded all files ? There's a lot of messages and
it gets difficult to check everything.