Re: make checksum in 2.6.2
- From: Stef van der Made <svdmade planet nl>
- To: Ernesto Jardim <ernesto ipimar pt>
- Cc: garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: make checksum in 2.6.2
- Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 19:26:17 +0200
When a download really fails it will stop building otherwise it probably
is trying different servers or the main ftp.gnome.org server for example
is timing out due to too many users that are trying to download.
I would not worry too much unless the build process stops.
Ernesto Jardim wrote:
I'm downloading the files for posterior building and I noticed that when
a download fails garnome gives an error but it does not stop ... How can
I be sure that I've downloaded all files ? There's a lot of messages and
it gets difficult to check everything.
] [Thread Prev