Re: garnome-nightly: problem compiling gnome-desktop

Hi,

>gnome-desktop-item.c: In function
`make_environment_for_screen':
>gnome-desktop-item.c:1586: error: `environ' undeclared (first
use in this function)
>gnome-desktop-item.c:1586: error: (Each undeclared identifier
is reported only once
>gnome-desktop-item.c:1586: error: for each function it
appears in.)

I had the same problem yesterday and a conversation in gnome-
hacker gimp-irc channel give me the clue:

Install startup-notification-0.7 from bootstrap and in gnome-
desktop issue "make clean" & "make install".

I think that this dependency should be active by default but it
isn't.