Re: RV: Using GARNOME

Hello,

see any Garnome's Makefile. Is looks like this:

DISTFILES = $(GARNAME)-$(GARVERSION).tar.bz2

So, this file gets downloaded and processed (unpacked, checksummed,...)

> When running "make install-paranoid" it starts to look for *.tar.bz2
> files!! Can I change this?? Or I have to doanload *.tar.bz2 files too??

You can manually edit every Garnome's Makefile, but this would be a
time-consuming process. You could better make a script to achieve this.

Btw: if you want to download all the sources first, and then make/install, you
could use: make garchive (if you've set GARCHIVEDIR in gar.conf) and then make
paranoid-install.

Regards,
VIX
--

  Ing. Ivan Noris
  System engineer, Business Global Systems, a.s.