Re: Problem when building garnome--timmy--2.6;x (gnome-panel)

At 06:13 PM 25/04/2004, Nath wrote:
Nath <nath ml free fr> writes:
This morning I think I have discover why the problem exists but
don't know how to solve it :
In fact there are the same things in desktop/gnome-panel and in
desktop/gnome-applets directories. More precisely in the
desktop/gnome-panel directory there are files for building gnome-applets
and not gnome-panel so when building gnome-panel it is looping because
it builds in fact gnome-applets and gnome-applets depends on gnome-panel
so ...

So what can I do to obtain the good files to put in the
desktop/gnome-panel directory ?

I downloaded Jeff's archive, and grabbed the gnome-panel files from there.

Hope this helps.

Luke