Re: problems building latest using tla

I found the problem.  The compile line has includes in the wrong
order... it puts MOST of the garnome 2.6 includes first, but then it
puts the main include for my CURRENT garnome install (0.27.1), followed
by the -I for the garnome 2.6 libxklavier.

In other words, it's using the libxklavier from my current 0.27.1
install, not 2.6.  Given that this probably causes lots of possible bugs
elsewhere, even if the right files are found, I'm just rebuilding the
whole thing but making sure there are no references to 0.27.1 in my
environment.  I'll also check the build output as it happens... so far
so good...

I think this is a bug in garnome... it should know to put all -I
directives for the version it is building first.

Raul