Re: Help Broken

Hi All,

Thanks to a tip from Allin Cottrell, I got this working.

My installation prefix for garnome is

/usr/scratch/closson/garnome-2.5.91

I installed bootstrap/shared-mime-info

I added the following line to my .profile

XDG_DATA_DIRS=/usr/scratch/closson/garnome-2.5.91/share
export XDG_DATA_DIRS

Thats it.  After restarting my session, help works.

Mike