Re: Gnome 2.6

I have the gar files for Mono with the last versions, included monodoc and monodevelop 0.2.
My garnome is based in the work of Luke Yelavich.

Gonzalo

Edson Caetano - iG wrote:
Hello everybody, i finished to install Gnome 2.6 using Garnome script (http://www.themuso.com/garnome/garnome-2.6.0.tar.bz2) and this beauty works (like Mr. Robert Love put sometimes in PlanetGnome: Yay!!!) !!! Now, i´m installing Mono using the same script. Whatever may happen i don´t care, what is important to me is use it !!! (i´m just an user  who want to learn). Any friend here can advice me a book for C programming for a newbie ??? Bye.

Edson - São Paulo/Brazil