Re: Garnome 2.5.92: Xft backend error when building gtk+

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004, Olivier Lecarme wrote:

> I just did it (remove the cookies directory in platform/gtk+). This
> makes no difference.

Then I am out of ideas :(

It compiled smoothly on my heavily modified Debian unstable machine where
I have played with XFree86 compiled from source, fd.o xserver compiled
from source, older gnomes compiled from source etc.

(this is just to inspire hope that it really /is/ possible :) )

-Peter