UT8 issues.

Hi,

As a garnome user, I wanted to use the latest redhat-artwork. So i
decided to update it myself. I have been reading GAR Architecture[1]
page. But I couldn't find out how to further accomplish my goal. Due a
bug in intltool, you need to build the tree with a non-UTF-8 locale.
What approach should I use to prevent people from building
redhat-artwork with a UTF8-locale?

Arvind.

--
Arvind Autar | GnuPG-Key ID: 336E5788
Key fingerprint = FAB8 B3E5 0059 880A 00B8  C859 350E BBDC 336E 5788