Gnome on Solaris...

Hi gurus,

I have installed latest solaris 9 on sparc and I am not so happy to see that they still have gnome 2.0 on it. So I thought to try again...

in fact I tried a couple of years ago to install and compile gnome on solairis, but it was really hard, and I had to give up due to the time constrains I had in that period.

Now I see that there is this effort to simplify it, so I was wondering if someone of you installed gnome 2.4 on solaris9-sparc, and how difficult it is. I guess it should be easier now because some components are now integrated into solaris9, (I mean gnome2) so it should be easier to compile...

I am an expert user, but with few time. Anyway if someone wants to keep in touch with me I am available to try, test and develop ;)

--

Ciao Ciao

    _
  ->B<-   All Recycled Bytes Message ...