Re : garconf-0.27.1 failed to build, libiconv related
- From: "Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh)" <jean-luc coulon wanadoo fr>
- To: Ryan Quarry <rquarry1 yahoo com>
- Cc: garnome-list gnome org
- Subject: Re : garconf-0.27.1 failed to build, libiconv related
- Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:56:11 +0200
Ok, thanks, I've found it, it works.
I've found an other way too: go to the glib subdirectory and type ./
configure; make there. Then retart the normal build process.
On 26.09.2003 23:19, Ryan Quarry wrote:
Check the archives @mail.gnome.org for the solution to this, I posted
while ago. As I recall, the fix was to edit the glib Makefile and add
"--with-libiconv=gnu" to the configure args, but you might want to
garnome-list mailing list
garnome-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev