Re: garnome-0.27.1: problem compiling callbacks.o.

[quoted lines by Bob Kashani on 2003/09/25 at 21:58 -0700]

>Those won't work. You need the latest ones:

Do you know if the latest ones are backward compatible to the ones I have? I'm
asking because I'm trying not to interfere with Gnome as supplied by RH9 while
I myself experiment with the latest stuff because I don't want my
experimentation to interfere with the rest of my family's use of the system. If
they are backward compatible then updating the RPMs should be no problem. If,
however, they aren't then I"m probably better off either building them from
source or just leaving gnomemeeting out.

EMail: dave mielke cc | Canada  K2A 1H7   | if you're concerned about Hell.
http://familyradio.com/                   | http://mielke.cc/bible/