Re: Error compiling gnome-speech in garnome 0.27.1

<quote who="Jochen Michel">

> I'm sorry if anyone has already asked this question but garnome 0.27.1
> failes on gnome-speech on my SuSE 8.2 box. As I think it has something to
> do with java I have Blackdown Java 1.4.1 SDK installed and java and javac
> are in my path (as well as Java environment variables are set).

I might just turn off Java support altogether, if there's a configure option
to do so. I'm not sure anyone's going to get a lot of use out of it in this
context, and it does cause lots of build problems.

Thanks,

   "Be shunned, be hated, be ridiculed, be scared, be in doubt, but don't
         be gagged. The time of trial is always." - John J. Chapman