Re: Evolution still isn't working

I too have this problem, it started with hacking-0.26.0 and still exists in
garnome-0.26.2.
I am building an a fresh installation of sarge with only the prereqs
mentioned on the garnome webpage plus a few others (zip for mozilla, aspell
for evolution, and openjade for heaps of stuff).

The gnome-desktop meta-gar built perfectly on this setup, I was very
impressed. Evolution also builds fine, but won't run due to the error
discussed in this thread.

I have tried the suggested solution of deleting the wombat stuff, but it
did not work for me, as it hasnt for others.

I have not tried cvs, but I suspect it will also fail as others have.

I sure wish I knew what the problem is...
For the time being I think I will try to write a shell script to  run
evolution from my garnome-0.25.1 environment which is backed up
somewhere...

Dave