wget recieves read error every 50k's

I just thought I'd mention this in the list, so anyone else who comes at this problem would know what to do.

This is what wget prints:
Read error (Connection timed out) in headers.

Garnome is for a very long time including "-T 10" option to wget in gar.lib.mk. For some time already (I only remember that 0.17 didn't use this, but I think 0.19 did) I had to change that (actually remove it), because with that option my wget 1.7 borks every 50k or so (it depends, but commonly between 50k and 150k), and restarts the download (continues where it left off, but it's still a restart which wastes a lot of time if you're on dial-up like I am, not to mention that wget actually gives up after a number of attempts).

So, whoever is experiencing this can do a simple fix:

 cat gar.lib.mk | sed 's/wget -T 10/wget/g' > gar.lib.mk.ok && \
 mv gar.lib.mk.ok gar.lib.mk

Hope this helps anyone ;-)

Cheers,
Danilo