a comma instead of a point

Hello guys,

I'm using Mandrake 9.1 and when using Gnome, the point
key in the numeric keyboard doesn't work, it put a
comma instead.

Using others toolkits like QT, Mozilla or OpenOffice
works fine.  It seems something related to GTK+-2.2.

In my office I have MDK9.0 and it works fine with GTK
(despite running the same version of Garnome).

When I installed RH9 it has the very same problem.

Does someone know what is the problem?  How can I
solve it?  Or should I report a bug??

Thanx,

-William