Re: Patch for displaying progress in xterm titlebar

begin  Jens Bech Madsen  quotation:
> Here is a patch for gar.lib.mk which makes Garnome change the title
> of xterms and like terminals to display what is currently happening.
> Note that it requires that xtermset is installed (Debian package:
> xtermset).
>
> Useful if you're impatient and want to know how far your build is.

	Cool!  I'll actually abstract out the types of messages
sometime over the week, so that they'll use gmake functions to
display.  That way I can put the xtermset logic in one place, and have
it use the same data as the "color echo" stuff.  That way you can just
do like

	$(call FINISHED,$(GARNAME),$*)

	to spit out the "[stuff] finished for PACKAGE" in both color
display and xtermset -T stuff.

	Of course, this is largely of interest to GAR internals
h xx0rz

--
Support your droogs!

end