No package 'mozilla-gtkmozembed' found

Hello,

I'm trying to compile garnome0.27.1, I've correct some errors thanks you
(this mailing list), but i found a new error :

"cd garnome-0.27.1/meta/gnome-desktop
make install"

checking for mozilla-gtkmozembed... Package mozilla-gtkmozembed was not found
in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `mozilla-gtkmozembed.pc'
No package 'mozilla-gtkmozembed' found
configure: error: Library requirements (mozilla-gtkmozembed) not met;
consider adjusting the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable if your libraries
are in a nonstandard prefix so pkg-config can find them.

I 've checked for mozilla-gtkmozembed and I didn't found it :

$ find /home/arnaud/ -name mozilla-gtkmozembed*
/home/arnaud/garnome-0.27.1/misc/mozilla/work/main.d/mozilla/build/unix/mozilla-gtkmozembed.pc.in
arnaud atchoum:~/garnome-0.27.1/meta/gnome-desktop$

What can I do ? How can I found package mozilla-gtkmozembed ?

Thank you.

Arnaud.

PS : Gnome 2.4 works partialy and It's very cute :)