MacOS X patches

For those interested in running on MacOS X, I've got patches up on my
website:
http://smartasfuck.com/garnome/

The patchblog is getting updated pretty irregularly, since I'm changing
the way I keep track of the patches (I'm moving over to a local CVS
repository, so I don't need to name all of the patches
jtalkington-blah.diff.)

Right now I'm concentrating on getting everything in the gnome-desktop
to compile, and getting that upstream (the patches that are on my site
get working reasonably, but it's going to take a little work to root out
all of the incompatablities.)  In a couple of days I'll be looking at
getting it to work as well as it does on Linux, so I'll need people
using it to let me know when something doesn't work.

--
GPG public key:
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9D5B8762