Re : PTLib headers missing while compiling gnomemeeting

Hi Chris and Bart,

Thank you for the informations.
I've had some problems to download the debian packages : both galeon and epiphany display the code in full screen and I've to do a 'save as' to save the files. But I got them corrupted. Does not work with mozilla neither.. I've used Opera to get them....

				- Jean-Luc

>I've a Debian sid system and I cannot figure out where to find the

You'll need the debs from

 - Chris
chris deigan id au
garnome-list mailing list
garnome-list gnome org

It's in PWlib, part of the OpenH323 project: