Re: problems in gtk+ again even in 0.28.2

<quote who="Mohinda Rao Raavi (Broetje)">

> In file included from gdkdrawable-x11.c:32:
> /home/raavi02/GARNOME/include/pango-1.0/pango/pangoxft.h:38: #error "must
> have Xft version 2 or newer"

You really need to resolve this. Please don't mail me off list, particularly
if your email client can't set the From: line correctly.

     "A narcissist - every inch the preening, overconfident, studiously
    effete, ever-so-slightly detached rock star." - Anon. description of
                                 Tony Blair